get to know me!

 Hello! My name is Sadie Voight, a Freshman at LBCC in Albany, Oregon.


I am 18 years old, 19 in February. I live in Lebanon, Oregon... about 20 minutes east of Albany. I have one younger sibling, her name is Payton and she is a sophomore in high school. I have one dog, she is a dachshund named Georgia and I am crazy about her. My favorite season is summer, I am 100% a warm weather person and I hate the cold. During the summer I enjoy going on the lake and wake surfing, I also enjoy hiking off the beaten path. I love almost all types of music and going to local concerts. 

I am excited to continue this marketing class as I am hoping to achieve an associates degree in general business. While this is a requirement for my chosen path, I believe marketing is an excellent topic to be aware and knowledgeable about. Both as a consumer and an inventor. I am most excited to learn what marketing tactics work best on different generations and how to utilize these to the fullest potential.

Something I am passionate about is getting out! Getting outdoors that is, and out of town. I love traveling and experiencing new places(especially with my dog)! I also am very passionate about fitness and keeping a regular gym schedule as I love weightlifting! My favorite sport is Track and Field and I have quite the history with it myself as well. 






Comments

Popular Posts